Caring for Carers Australia (CCA) are the NDIS plan management specialists. Under the NDIS, a plan manager pays your providers for you, helps you keep track of funds and takes care of financial reporting for you.
The fee for plan management, if approved, is included in your NDIS plan. Here are 6 reasons to give CCA the job of managing your plan.
1. A payment guarantee - We make sure everyone is paid on time.
2. Free monthly statements – We make sure you know what is happening.
3. Face to face meetings – If you’d like to meet we either meet in person or via video chat.
4. Care for the Carer – We care for the Carer as well as the participant.
5. Annual plan review – We will help with your annual plan review to maximise your interactions with NDIS.
6. Transparency – We don’t provide other NDIS services. We specialise in one service only, giving you peace of mind that we know what we are doing.
Self Managed, Plan Managed and NDIA Managed:
There are three ways to manage your NDIS funding – Self-managed, Plan Managed and NDIA managed. We provide our service to those that choose Plan Managed. Below is a explanation of Plan Management.
Plan management is funded in your plan and allows you to:
Role of the Plan Manager
If you choose to be plan-managed, a Plan Manager is funded in your plan and must be an NDIS registered provider.
They claim directly from the budgets in your plan to pay your providers on your behalf.
If you choose to use a Plan Manager, they will:
Caring for Carers are plan management specialists. We provide our plan management in every state and territory across Australia. It would be an honour to manage your NDIS plan. Contact us for an obligation free discussion.
Our contact details:
T: (07) 3902 0241
Copyright © 2018 Caring for Carers Australia (CCA) - All Rights Reserved.