Caring for Carers & Families (CCAF) are the NDIS plan management specialists. Under the NDIS, a plan manager pays your providers for you, helps you keep track of funds and takes care of financial reporting for you.
Our Plan Management Service is second to none and we give you 6 reasons why choosing Caring for Carers, or CCA as we call ourselves, is in your best interest.The fee for plan management, if approved, is included in your NDIS plan.
1. We Care. Of course we do - it's in our name! For us this is absolutely the most important reason. We care about the participant, we care about the Carer and we care about your family. We just care. We are always at the end of the phone if you need a chat or have a query. A lot of Carers like the fact that most of us have lived experiences of being a Carer. If we cannot answer the question for you we will point you in the right direction.
2. We place a high priority on payment of invoices. We understand that the prompt payment of invoices is integral in keeping the services moving for the participant. Our innovative technology ensures your providers are not charging over the NDIS price guide. We liaise directly with your Support Coordinators to ensure payments are made for services and products to arrive when you need them.
3. Your approval is our highest priorityWe will always ask you for your approval prior to paying an invoice, if you don't approve an invoice then it will not get paid. We will also be the point of contact for conflict resolution, if you are not satisfied with a service we will contact the provider on your behalf.
4. Monthly statements Each month we will send you a detailed statement of how much you have spent, which service providers you have paid and how much funding is remaining.We monitor your funding each month to check how your funding is tracking. We also have a specialised team who can help with budgeting or recommend therapies and services that would be beneficial for you.
5. Face to face meetings We like to meet you face to face - if this is not possible we will use Facetime, Zoom or a similar app so you know who we are and we know who you are.We like the personalized service of putting a face to the name AND you will have the same plan manager for the duration of your plan.
6. We will assist you with your Annual plan review With over 3 1/2 years experience helping Carers and participants access the NDIS, I am sure you will benefit greatly from our NDIS Review service. We hear from a lot of carers that their NDIS plan did not cover the support or get enough funding that some participants desperately needed. We help you to put your best foot forward.
It would be such an honour to share your NDIS journey with you, so please contact us on the detals below and and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We can't wait to meet you and get to know you all. Until we do, follow us on our facebook page so you can stay up to date with what’s happening at CCA. I hope your week brings you something very special, have a wonderful day.
Role of the Plan Manager
If you choose to be plan-managed, a Plan Manager is funded in your plan and must be an NDIS registered provider.They claim directly from the budgets in your plan to pay your providers on your behalf.If you choose to use a Plan Manager, they will:
Caring for Carers are plan management specialists. We provide our plan management in every state and territory across Australia. It would be an honour to manage your NDIS plan. Contact us for an obligation free discussion.
Our contact details:To submit invoices:E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries:E: email@example.com
T: (07) 3902 0241
Copyright © 2018 Caring for Carers Australia (CCA) - All Rights Reserved.